Greenfields is committed to respect and protect your privacy. The privacy of your data is very important to us and we aim to be transparent about what information we collect and how we use and protect your personal details.
Greenfields (part of Orange Pet Brands and Warmako B.V.) is the only authorized company that can access your personal data. We will safely register personal data up until the moment that you decide that you want it all deleted.
Our products are also offered at other websites. Sadly we cannot guarantee that these websites follow the same rules and regulations we do, or that they respect your privacy the way we do. We hope you understand that therefore we are not responsible for their actions.
What personal information is collected?
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact you. Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
We process these personal details:
- First name
- Last name
- Street address
- Postal code / ZIP
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Bank details
Why do we need this personal information?
- We need your address to make sure that the order will be delivered as soon as possible after placing the order. The address is needed for the track & trace code that is provided by PostNL, therefore a valid and accurate address is required.
- Bank details are needed to complete the payment of purchase and to transfer money back to your account when you’d like to return items
- We need your personal information to create an account to process your order or handle complaints
- We analyze your behavior on the website to improve our website and the way we offer our products to your preferences.
What are your rights?
- Right of access: you have the right to request the personal information we hold at any time. Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Right to portability: you have the right to receive the personal information we hold at any time. Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Right to correction: you have the right to amend your personal information. Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Right to deletion: you have the right to have this personal data deleted at any time. Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Right to objection: you have the right to object the processing of your personal information. Please send an e-mail to [email protected]
- Right to complain: you have the right to complain, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
We do not store your data for a longer period of time than is necessary for the performance of our services, unless we are obliged by law to store personal data for longer.