Skin problems are very common in dogs. Research has shown that 20% of vet visits are due to skin and coat problems. The most common skin disorders are itching, dry skin, hot spots, hair loss, flaky skin, dull coat and mange. Possible causes range from parasites such as fleas and mites to allergies or an underlying disease.
Apart from the external and visible problems, it is important to know that the skin is the largest organ and also one of the most important. After all, the skin forms a protective barrier against all possible external influences. The dietary supplement Greenfields Skin+ is aimed at good condition of the skin and coat. It is a mix of two pure and high-quality cold-pressed oils, namely linseed oil and borage oil, of which several studies have shown to be able to bring the skin and coat of a dog back into good balance.
- Complementary pet feed for dogs to support a healthy skin and coat
- Suitable for all ages, including puppies
- Easy to apply using a handy dosage pump
- Low in consumption because both linseed oil and borage oil are highly concentrated
- Contains 100% pure, cold-pressed vegetable ingredients: human grade quality